rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash's Colombia Trip (March 7th - 16th)

Dash's Colombia Trip (March 7th - 16th)

Funny to read your stories Dash, especially because i will be there soon!! You are making progress quick [Image: wink.gif] I have some female friends to show me their cities, but i don't need to bang them that much (I can make exceptions when necessary) I am bit afraid my guias there will be some potential cockblockers.......girls don't want to approach because you are with a girl or the guias telling me she is not a good girl for you etcetc... i have to see how this will develop.

Some youtube videos i see girls dancing on the bar (bailarinas) or at a stage.....what's the story about these girls? they are hookers too? or just normal girls dancing their asses of because they get paid and have fun??? Mixx or someone else?

I will share my daily experiences in colombia too....maybe i can get some useful information during my time there.

ciao

Messages In This Thread