rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The desire to want a family

The desire to want a family

Quote: (08-22-2013 04:48 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2013 03:30 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

How do you guys reconcile that drive to watch the next generation grow up and take over the world?

Sounds like a bad reason to have kids. After a few generations, you will be forgotten anyway.

Do you really think any of us are that important where we need a legacy?

If it is just passing genes on, go to a sperm bank or knock up some foreign women. After 3 divorces, I would be hanging the towel up when it comes to marriage.

Agreed.....I get scared enough seeing how future generations are today and certainly cringe at the thought of those gopniks taking over the world. Besides future generations are destined to have a lower standard of living. World is overpopulated enough..I have NO problem letting soem one else have the JOY of raising spoiled brats that will try to sue me for LIFE issues.
I am married, my wife is traditional and submissive and has that biological Ukrainian thing for children. She likes children but in her own words 'she would be afraid to have children today' .She sees todays kids as nothing more than hooligans who wine and cry for iphone 5's. We decided, maybe with a little regret to live for ourselves. Besides the quickest way to poverty is to raise children.
So I thank all you guys who are going to raise rug-rats to pay taxes and chip in for my social security..you guys are truly BEAUTIFUL [Image: smile.gif]

btw I do get the whole LEGACY thing...but majority of people don't have much of a legacy to leave behind.if I was a KING sure ..but if i am a average Accountant ,or teacher with average means what legacy am I LEAVING?

Messages In This Thread