rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill and perceived slights

The Red Pill and perceived slights

Quote: (08-26-2013 10:23 AM)Cyr Wrote:  

I understood a lot of 'red pill' ideas before I'd even encountered them formally. For example as WIA said "Communication that doesn't communicate", used to really annoy me. Or guys teasing you in front of girls, to try to establish dominance. However, once you understand about game and the broader idea of human interactions, it becomes much easier to deal with. Instead of merely recognising it and being annoyed, you have the tools to react in kind. Just think about the way that now, you're easily able to put them off balance, because you understand the trick they're trying to pull and can do it back, etc.
I think that I was more anti-social before the red pill because I used to recognise these stupid things, or girls over the top drama and always picking guys who aren't nice, and would get annoyed. Now, I accept that this is just the way that people are and I should just try to take advantage of it.

Yeah that was my problem as well. I always keep a few "nuclear" negs in store for guys that try and AMOG.

Dude: "Blah blah blah" (tends to be very loud)
Me: Ha, funny. You know what they say, loud voice (gesture with fingers) small penis.

Just keep your cool and laugh then deliver the scud missile.

Messages In This Thread