rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basic Principles of Eye Contact

Basic Principles of Eye Contact

Quote: (08-22-2013 09:42 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

It's very difficult (impossible?) to fake this look. To get it right you actually have to feel how you imagine a guy looking at a girl like that feels. One way to do this is to think about moments in your life where you've felt like that. Like you looked at a girl and just knew you were going to be ravishing her later that night. Then remember that moment as you look/chat up the girl. She will pick up on it and things will go better for you. The magic formula is eye contact + congruent emotional state.

It's not much of a fake so to speak. It's probably a difference in temperament.

All or Nothing mentioned it in the post above me. I really don't feel much emotion beyond "desire", but I don't like the death stare that I give. Adding a smile adds a little deviant mystery and certainly makes a cold open a lot easier.

If I don't smile, girls "uncomfortable" meter goes way up. It's part of my comfort. A smile seems to calm them down.

Messages In This Thread