rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trawling pools of low self esteem

Trawling pools of low self esteem

Quote: (08-24-2013 10:04 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Or to try to put it positively, there's dimensions that move her "market value" lower in general, but that you do not mind. Like for some guys that huge boob chick above, hey, if we all liked the same things everyone in the whole world would be after one chick.

Today I hate to admit I micropeened ( my new term to punish myself for failing to open when IOI'd) a really skinny tall girl (about 5'10") with almost no boobs. She was a redhead. But I don't care about any of that, I like them superskinny with pale skin.

The college has something like 10,000 students, I'll probably never see her again and she was standing right next me on the grocery line.

Most guys would think her figure wasn't that appealing, or wouldn't like her coloring, but I thought she was great because her eyes were really lively, I think she was quite intelligent or at least energetic.

So there's less competition for her, but I don't have do the unpleasant "putting on an act" for a girl that really isn't appealing to me.
They're starting to flood back into this college town now, I've been busting ass getting in better shape-- overweight is a dead-giveaway marker for middle age--and I literally can't believe girls 1/3 my age are flirting with me.

Women aren't too bright to begin with, and when they're in heat I honestly think they can barely think at all.
There's some reason for the mother hen saving her from herself phenomenon.

Thanks for that.

I have been studying this stuff intensely for the last few years.

Younger girls are 100% absolutely down to bang an older man. You can pull girls in their early 20's and the occasional 18/19 year old. It happens all over the world and has been very common throughout history.

I know this can be hard to wrap your mind around because its such a paradigm shift. But, believe me, the wind could blow and you could be sipping wine with a 21 year old. Thats how easy it can happen. When you get those ioi's -- act on them!

When they flirt with you, engage them. The more charismatic and alluring the better.

Older man fantasy is very common for college girls.

You are going to bang a co-ed or 2 this semester. I'm going to help you. I know you don't need my help but I just want to offer it for my own education and entertainment. I study this stuff.

I think I know what school you are at and that is one of my favorites. Cute girls who are smart enough to recognize a good opportunity.

Messages In This Thread