rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age Difference

Age Difference

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." - Dazed and Confused

I think the ideal age in physical beauty of a girl is around 18-21 years, some girls maintain it after, but a lot of girls seem to let go, and then there is of course the normal progressions (regressions?) that come with age.

I seem to be most attracted to this age group, and as I'm getting older it doesn't seem to be getting harder to get with these girls.. in fact I think now that I'm over 25 it's becoming a lot easier hooking up with these girls.

Do you guys notice that as you're getting older your attractiveness goes up with these younger girls? What do you guys think about the physical qualities that come with age that help? Do you think wrinkles are a good thing on guys? Bruises? Scars? I know as we get older a lot of us become more comfortable in our skins so confidence is definitely a major key component, but I wonder if those of you who are advancing in age can chime in on things you notice younger girls like about you now that you are older.

Messages In This Thread