rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Western Cancer becomes a 'yes man'

Western Cancer becomes a 'yes man'

Thanks man. Its amazing how seemingly disconnected events can stew in your unconscious and eventually just 'click.' Over the past week or so I've seen a variety of videos, had some ideas. They just kind of clicked and I knew I have complete control over my life and I can do as I please. I just need to push my boundaries to get somewhere.

Sure I froze up with the hot chick today, but that is irrational fear. I think it was Rosca who was just asking small questions to girls to get his confidence up. That shit really works.

"The only difference between you and me is that I conquered my fear"

If no one has any suggestions my goals for tomorrow will be to connect with some old friends and drink with them at the bar, do a few approaches while I'm there.

If no one is free I'll decide on a country for my teaching English goal and get a good night's sleep after cooking a dish from that country. I have a 12 hr shift that day.

Messages In This Thread