rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Yadstop

The Yadstop

Quote: (08-22-2013 03:56 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

they are misleading and I think harmful because they encourage newbies to start out with what are really expert level approaches, and I'm sure the failure and discouragement rate is very high, causing them to give up on game too quickly

Yes, most newbies will struggle with this.

But, I still think its a great training exercise. It's trial by fire.

Newbies might be surprised at the positive reaction of some girls.

If a man gives up on game simply because of a few rejections, then this game is not for him.

Failure rates will be high. But, if you want to master a difficult skill, you must be able to preserver in the face of rejection.

This shit is not easy. Big balls are required.

Quote: (08-22-2013 04:05 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

it's probably okay for direct approaches. Hitting a girl with an elderly opener after stopping her like that probably wouldn't come across as believable.

Agreed.

This is not an "elderly opener". This is direct.

No one is recommending that you do a Yadstop just to elderly open. Those 2 things would be in congruent.

In the video, Tom says "half-assed approaches don't work". He describes the Yadstop as "alpha, primal, animalistic".

I agree.

Messages In This Thread