rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The desire to want a family

The desire to want a family

Speaking blasphemy here, but I'm curious what all of your takes on it is.

Part of what is driving me at work, in my love life, with other women, etc. is my desire to sire children (make a family). It just so happens that I also like women and they seem to be a key ingredient in making this happen. Seriously, when I flirt with a girl the thought of the chase and making her be the mother of my spawn drives me CRAZY (odd I know).

However, being through 3 divorces myself and understanding that AWALT you would think I want to avoid marriage and never touch it with a 25 foot pole.

That drive however is still super strong. I can't seem to break it, nor do i really want to! Roosh's post seems like a warning sign.

What sucks is, I can't seem to find any women in my social groups (educated, decent job) that want a kid. Seriously, I want a family of 4+. I was talking to my girl this morning about it and she mentioned she doesn't want any kid. Heck she'd be ok with 1. Honestly, that's pathetic and I hate to say it that comment has eliminated any long term prospect now with an expiration date.

Thankfully, I've found a small treasure trove of women who do fit what I want (church). I guess the point is, I'm bummed I found a women I decently like who has no desire for kids.

How do you guys reconcile that drive to watch the next generation grow up and take over the world? Heck how do you reconcile a LTR with a girl who doesn't want kids?

(I'm probably going to end it after I finish my self improvement binge of working out and saving money)

Messages In This Thread