rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Montreal Everything

All Montreal Everything

Day 2 in Montreal.

Slept in until 1:30pm today since getting to sleep at 5am last night. Took a shower. Put on shorts & a polo & walked down to see Notre Dame Cathedral, on recommendation from a work buddy who grew up here. It's in Old Port. Lots of tourists milling about. Also, the annual Otaku (anime nerd) convention is in town. Lots of dungeons & dragons chicks walking around with panda hats & bow & arrows. I don't open any. They all look 13 years old. A few walking comic book fantasies, but they are with guys. I get a vietnamese sandwich in china town for $4. It tastes great. Best food value I've had thus far. This city coasts about the same as LA in general I'd say. Maybe a little cheaper.

I open a smoking hot big brown eyed quebecian. She is just standing by herself listening to headphones at one of the long tourist piers. She gets *right up* in my grill. The girl has no concept of person space. She is stroking her hair and smiling. She can't believe I am from Los Angeles. Do you have a boyfriend? "no." Okay...what do you do? "I am only 14!". Jesus fuck. I tell her to stop being so cute and come talk to me in 4 more years. She is disappointed, but I'm not trying to go to jail. She seriously looked 20 years old at least.

I stroll the waterfront for another hour, but it's almost all families, and no other targets. Actually, I did chat up a megan fox looking brunette from Florida on vacation with her parents. I didn't like her personality or attitude though. Typical south florida aspiring model type. She is hot, but in the type of way that is allowing me to push the interaction. I don't feel it in my gut, even though she would be impressive on my arm at a party. Not what I'm looking for on this trip. We exchange facebook and I bounce.

I get to the Notre Dame cathedral. There are wedding going on. They won't let tourists in today. Have to come back tomorrow. I decide this spot is actually good for gaming. There are single tourist girls here. I open 3 sets. The 3rd one hooks well. German chick straight out of west Germany. She is articulate, blonde, with a fantastic petite body. I *secure* the insta-date. We go sit and chat about travel for 20 minutes. She arrived *today*. She has not cellular or txt service of any kind. She has to go meet her friend, so we make tentative dinner plans for during the week. I'd rate it a 50% chance of day 2.

I've been in the sun for a few hours now. I decide that old port and the water front is not worth it for day game in Montreal. St. Catherine St, maybe. I didn't have enough time to give it a fair shake before my energy tank ran out.

I'm walking west on St Urbain back to my pad, when I spot a tall leggy chick with hair down to her ass. No one else is around. She is on the phone having a heated conversation. I roll up alongside her, turn my head, and yell "hey!". She stops, and gets off her phonecall. We chat for 10 minutes. She is from France. Arrived *today* to begin an english language course. I'm starting to think arriving 2 weeks before school starts can give me a quick starting advantage here. I end up walking her back to her new apt. She reveals at the end that she was on the phone with her BF from France. I ask her if long distance works. She says, "we'll see". We exchange #'s, 2 kisses, and make plans for coffee during the week. Day 2 chance: 25%.

Exhausted, took an epic nap around 5pm. Was supposed to have plans with an okcupid chick, but she flaked out over txt. Woke up right around 10pm. Suited up for the night. I'm not fucking around anymore.

First stop, some new club called 2108. It's on the small side for a dance club. I get there early at 10:30pm. Post up at the main bar. The bartender is a 6 foot tall hb10 latina (I'm 5'6). Although I later learn she is mixed with sweedish and lebanese. I ask her for a tap water. She doesn't understand, because she keeps trying to bring me bottled water, and I keep refusing. Finally she gets it. "why don't you drink"? Because I can't have you taking advantage of me later. She is laughing now and asking me a million questions. There are not many people at the club yet, so it's an intimate vibe between us. She is leaning in close so I can smell her perfume and see a good view of her tits.

"where are you from?" Los Angeles. She looses her shit. Total white god factor moment. She is stroking her hair, fixing her shirt. She can't believe I would move to Montreal. Her dream is to be a model out in LA. Oh ,she's also 18 years old. After 30 minutes of this, she grabs a napkin, writes her name & phone number. I txt her my name right there. She goes back to the register to check her phone to make sure she got it. Her boss comes over. Says something that makes her get weird. She apologizes to me. I tell her I understand, she's working, and I promise to hit her up later in the week.

I walk to the upstairs VIP area. The bouncers assumed I was with the party because of my suit. There are ballers ordering goose with sparklers up here. I sit down next to a chick from New Brunswick who looks like christina aguilera. This girl grew up on a farm. Somehow she got a marketing job with this startup. Owner is from LA. I chat them all, and get a free drink poured. This night is shaping up rather well.

Mini christina is leaving town tomorrow, and is with all her work people, so I take her #, tell her I'll hit her up in 2 weeks when she gets back, and bounce back downstairs. I open another 2 set, but they say "we're with them" pointing to some shaved head fresh out of prison looking bros. I walk away.

Getting txts now from another okcupid girl. They're at a champaign club in old port, but there is no way I'm going to take a cab there with so much talent on St Laurent. Next venue is called BrOOke. I wasn't expecting much, because it was totally dead last night. Oh boy how wrong I was.

I get in line behind a 4 set on the VIP line. Chat them up. They get let in by the door guy, who stops me. He looks at my suit. I tell him I'm rolling solo, am from LA, and would love to come inside, because I hear back in the states that it's the best club in Montreal. (I have never heard of it before last night). I reach for my wallet, and he gives me the nod. I palm him a 10 spot, and breeze through past the main line.

I have arrived in a poosy paradise. Ratio is 3:1 girls. Almost all are hot. I can't believe what I am witnessing. This is the best club I've been to in *years*. There are so many solo, 2, 3 and 4 sets without guys that I am feeling overwhelmed. Cocktail dress, high heel factor = 90%. 18-21 y/o targets. Where to begin??

What followed was a whirwind 3 hours of fun conversations, high fives, dancing, and 2 makeouts. I got 6 more phone numbers. Some very solid. Some notable interactions include a drunk blonde in a white dress on her 5th vodka double . When I tried to kiss close, her boyfriend shows up. I could swear she said she was single? Dude is easily twice my size. Gets in my face. "hey man. I don't give a fuck where you're from. The reason she won't get with you is because she has a boyfriend!" Oh, word? Your girl didn't tell me. Look, I mean no disrespect... "Get your hand out of my face before I smash you!". I was feeling so good too. I turn around, and walk to the other end of the club, avoiding the fight.

I open a 3 set, talking about the almost altercation. I ask them why a guy would bring his GF to a club like this, and why she would say she was single? They are giving me various signals, and I can't make heads or tails of it. One of them is looking to meet a rich jewish husband. I start to feel like I am getting played, and bounce before any anger can emerge.

From here I have a blast. Really, some of the best people I have partied with in years. Guys & girls.

Closing time, and I walk home a 4 set arm in arm. They all have short skirts, heels, and are laughing at everything I say. One of them in a short red cocktail dress is calling me Christian Grey. "don't let her BF hear that!" says one of her friends. She whispers she wishes she could just go home with me. I get so turned on at how direct she was. I am feeling on her ass. Then her friends snatch her away last minute into a cab. She waves goodbye with a puppydog face.

This is how nightlife should be. I make plans to hang out again with other people there. I almost pull home a few other times, but friends & logistics make the fates turn the other direction. It's ok though. I had an awesome fun night, made new friends, and grinded up on some serious eye candy. This is what I came to Montreal to experience.

Day 2 takeaways;
  • Girls are friendlier & nicer than in the US
  • Even if a girl isn't feeling you, she will still be polite. Bitchiness is more rare.
  • As nice as Quebeci guys are, they will still want to fight you if you try to makeout with their GF

Messages In This Thread