rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out alone - my experience

Going out alone - my experience

Quote: (08-16-2013 07:29 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

It definitely takes some getting used to. One of the most important things is getting yourself into a social mood even though you're alone. I believe Roosh said he helps to do this by watching old episodes of Seinfeld before he goes out. Taking a couple of shots before heading out is also not a bad idea. When you hit the bar, you want to be feeling good and talkative. It's important to "break the ice" so to speak by talking to someone as soon as possible after you get there. Anyone. Even if its just the bartender or another random guy at the bar. Or a fat girl. Even the fucking janitor or the bathroom attendant if you have to. Just talk to someone, get the social juices flowing, and don't let yourself fall into the trap of just standing against the wall with your drink for an hour. The longer you go without talking to someone, the easier it will be for your male hamster to rationalize continuing to stand there. Also, remember to smile. Not like an idiot, but don't let yourself look like you're miserable or angry. If you're standing alone for awhile and getting frustrated you might unconsciously start to scowl or frown a little, which makes you look more offputting and actually worsens your mood.
I know I should talk to different kind of people, but then I have to disregard Roosh's advice about staying at one place and opening girls when opportunity appears.

And some other concern I have, let's say I want to open 5 girls. (that is my goal). How can I open a girl for example by asking, "what do you think about this bar?" or what do you think about the music?".. after a while, the conversation will naturally die off sooner or later of course. How can I deal with this without being akward?

Messages In This Thread