rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Development Tip: BE THE FIRST TO SPEAK

Game Development Tip: BE THE FIRST TO SPEAK

Simple yet effective, sometimes instead of over-analyzing and disecting game and making it more complex than we need to, we should be going back to the basics, the fundamentals. Gio's post seems basic on the surface, but that's part of the brilliance behind it, the interaction begins when you speak, part of the reason why I never got any where with day game is I always let me anxiety get the best of me and rarely made approaches. Situational openers and commenting on the surroundings is one of the best ways to initiate conversation, especially if you are able to do it in a clever or witty way.

This is my favorite part of the post and something I hope Gio will explore more in the future:

"B) Establish and demonstrate your Social Competence and Confidence. If you say something quite clever, you can even establish social dominance and get an advantage on other more quiet guys."

I like the concept of exerting "social dominance", I can see how it can successfully be done and as anyone whose been in the game for a while, it's something you've experienced pulling off. Guys seem like they always try to subtly use physical dominance in many ways, but in my opinion social dominance is the next level and really what you want to achieve when trying to seduce women.

Messages In This Thread