rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Monica CA - Datasheet

Santa Monica CA - Datasheet

^^^I was waiting for Basil to chime in with that [Image: smile.gif]

Overall, he's right, but only when you compare it to Hollywood scenes. Otherwise, it's like any other in that regard. Girls come from all over for the scene in Santa Monica, as well as Hollywood. It's true that other places are easier, but that's not the case 100% of the time. I've had a couple of absolute layups from Bungalow this summer. I think the right answer is..."it depends."

Anyways, this is a great data sheet, and thanks for putting it up. Way better than my attempt 5 months ago.

Let me add:
-Another rooftop spot is Sonoma Wine Garden. Chicks love this place.
-You can't get a studio for $1,600. Those are usually income restricted. Fierce competition for $1,800/month 1bd apartments. Try $2,100/mo.
-Sometimes the girls don't show. I was at Bungalow last night from 10-12pm. At midnight there were 15 girls in the entire place and 100 guys. Usually this is not the case.
-The right way to play the Downtown Santa Monica bars is "stop and pop." Everything is walking distance, so stop at a bar where you can approach a couple of girls, get a drink, then move on. There's 8-10 spots on my route for Friday or Saturday nights. It's a tough way to go if you're solo. Believe me, I've done it many times.
-When school is in session, the scene is twice as nice.

Messages In This Thread