rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dear Uncle Roosh: Anatomy of a Meltdown

Dear Uncle Roosh: Anatomy of a Meltdown

My favorite quotes:

Illusions of invulnerability creating excessive optimism and encouraging risk taking resulting in lip herpes (i.e., cold sores… yes you have it), cauliflower wart cock and balls (yes, you have it), and eventual big brother threats for being a pure-T sleaze dick who knowingly passes his playboy funk onto younger and younger women as he ages.

You thought Rodney King caused a riot? The lack of respect you have for the first black President is pathetic. Obama’s Overall Life Game is obviously much more evolved than yours

Its one thing to hide behind a fake name and beard, it’s another for your own mother to know the horrors of your self-limiting ways.

You have to take money from someone else’s net worth to add to your own. If the system truly was open to everyone then everyone would be a millionaire

You cats better watch it. You’re coming very close to pissing off some very rich and very powerful women and their beta orbiters.

But now I will approach this like the Assyrians, I will steal the best information off of here anonymously

I will never look at this thread or any of my posts ever again. I have what I came for. A set of free thinking, non-needy balls.

[Image: monkey.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread