rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Solo Girl-more common than you think

The Solo Girl-more common than you think

Great writeup. Girls alone can be hard to spot unless you observe how they interact with people carefully, and despite all you've said I still think they're pretty rare as a percentage of all the girls you'll see out at night. When I find one, though, I feel like I've struck gold--in my experience it's one of the most reliable possible signs of DTFness, and it automatically puts you in an excellent logistical position, especially if you're also flying solo. Not having to deal with the fat cockblocker is awesome.

One thing you wrote that I'm not sure about is that you should avoid starting out with aggressive game on solo girls. I understand what you're getting at--do the opposite of all the other thirsty dudes--but I'm inclined to disagree solely because some of the fastest bangs I've ever gotten have been with girls who were out alone, when I pulled no punches and escalated quickly. The way I see it, a girl who's out alone at a bar is very likely to be horny and looking for dick, and you're shooting yourself in the foot if you de-sexualize the conversation too much. I think the key with this is to be consistent in your vibe from the start and not react noticeably once you find out she's alone.

Messages In This Thread