rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Invades Western Europe (Starting in BCN)

Fisto Invades Western Europe (Starting in BCN)

Gentlemen,

I am leaving for Barcelona in about 3 weeks time. I don't have a date set but since I am still the registered companion of a girl that works for the airline, I have the flexibility to leave on a short notice.

I will be buying a 1st class ticket from Las Vegas to BCN for 424 dollars and change.

I flew back from Manila on a 1st class ticket and I didn't want the flight to end. It was that great.

Unlike my trip to the Dominican Republic

Where I was only there in the Dominican for 2 weeks, I'll be in BCN for at least 4 months.

The bad news, is that I won't have the cash flow I had during my trip to SEA. Which was modest to begin with.

Cash Flow and Accommodations
I will have about 1300 a month in passive income and I will be working for a friends firm (as of now I prefer to keep that part quiet) and staying in his place rent free nearby the coast in Premia De Mar (outside of the city by about 20 mins I'm told) The condo is supposed to be 5 minutes walking distance to the beach and I've seen photos of the place and it is really, really, nice.

Since I'll be working a lot to pay back my father almost 28k, I won't be going out as often which means I'll be relying on daygame and online game more than usual.

Things working against me:

My Spanish hasn't improved since my DR trip, however I have been going to Chipotle a lot since I've been back and trying to order in Spanish as much as possible.

Money: As I said, In Europe starting out, I'll be more broke than Beyond Borders is after 3 weeks of not working.

Goals:

This is about paying my dad back and hopefully making some excess money, my friend feels confident I can get that done.

As far as women, I am wanting to bang the 7s and up as usual.

I am also planning to take little missions into the rest of Europe to acquire other flags.

I am planning to hit daygame hard during my free time.

Questions:

What is the best online dating sites for Spain and Barcelona?

My friend is pretty dialed in but he's also been out of the Game for a bit, what are some good places to go?

Any other useful suggestions would be much appreciated.

As usual, I'll be posting my experiences on the ground, here and at SwoopTheWorld.com

Thanks in advance to the RVF Brotherhood.

Messages In This Thread