rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just got back from Aruba

Just got back from Aruba

Quote: (04-12-2011 06:04 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

Hm, perhaps I made a mistake of just sticking to the tourist joints downtown like Soprano's and Senior Frogs so need to re-visit the place. By the way why would anyone go to Aruba to meet Columbian women!? When I was there most immigrants were Venezuelan. I am surprised you didn't mention them. Also, I would think an Aruban flag would be much more desired as a typical Aruban is usually mixed having Dutch, West Indian ancestry which I find hot.

I don't know why one would go there to meet Colombian women. There are much more colombians (men and women) than any other nationality that live in Aruba now. There are even more Dominican's than Venezuelans. Many of them are not P4P in Aruba but you can find them if you want them. There is nothing typical about Aruban women. It is multi-racial. There were more black people there at one point. I went to see some family and wild out.

Messages In This Thread