rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fictional Job Scenario

Fictional Job Scenario

Could you describe the surroundings more? Something exotic like tropical rainforest or with things like cliff faces/valleys/mountains/caves to explore during downtime? I've spent extended time by myself trekking in the wilderness in Oregon & Washington, have rudimentary cooking skills and assuming some basic medical supplies were available, I'd consider it.

4 years is a long time though. Tough question. For me, the above consideration would likely sway my decision.

Edit: OK, I saw this:

"Unless of an emergency you cannot leave and noone is allowed visit." and "You can leave the facility but cannot go too far incase you miss completing a task.".

That is harsh, you're effectively confined to that place, and due to the continuous nature of the work you can't risk going off-site for very long. There may be potential to reinvent yourself Count of Monte Christo-style for your return to society, but I'd probably say no.

Messages In This Thread