rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone seen this affair forum?

Anyone seen this affair forum?

Respectfully disagree. Having seen the huge fights my parents had when my she caught him creeping with a co-worker I know it isn't impossible. She found text messages and his condom stash (apparently they don't fuck anymore so she knew).

And I can and will have it both ways: I want a son/family someday but I also want mistress too. I'll have homebody wife, the son in an all-boys boarding school, and I'll take "business" trips to Brazil and Thailand quarterly. I won't settle for less.

Quote:Quote:

Also, women are exceptionally sneaky. Women tend to find evidence of infidelity, men are more often left to agonize over suspicions. Who wants to live that way?

I won't flaunt my lovers in her face. That's just rude.

It will be a tacitly understood thing. You might say this is impossible. And many guys think SNL's are impossible. A friend of mine told me don't day game parts of Queens b/c Asian girls hate Black guys.

Just being here puts us ahead of 80% of men. Why limit ourselves with Blue Pill think about women's intuition. They're not clairvoyant.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread