rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenage Cashier Bans Creepy Beta from Restaurant

Teenage Cashier Bans Creepy Beta from Restaurant

Quote: (08-04-2013 04:57 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Beta Baker does far more damage than the feminist movement. To continue the cat metaphor, he scared it bad enough to run under the couch. She in essence becomes unavailable to other men due to the extreme nature of the incident. Over time it'll come back out, but it still takes away from our potential percentages.

These guys are our real enemy, and there are an army of them laying a path of destruction.

I don't even know if we can call him beta? If he was beta he would not be hitting on women he is attracted to. He would just say, "wow I met this really cute girl who totally smiled at me when she took my order!" (that would be the end of the story).

His story is "I met this girl and learned her work schedule and made sure to go to her store when she was working multiple times per week all summer. I tried to get her phone number but she wasn't interested. One of the other workers also told me that I creeped her out."

That said, he has no game. He has very high IQ(was in a phd program at uc berkeley for the hard sciences, and i believe it because of his extreme social ineptitude.

This dude is not the enemy. The guys who have no game who try to hit on women anyways make them grateful that there are guys who have game and know what to do. Also, he is only 23. I had weak game at that age so I can't make fun of him too much.

Messages In This Thread