rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

problems in California central valley

problems in California central valley

Quote: (08-03-2013 03:37 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 03:16 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 03:10 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 03:06 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 03:02 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

the UC system is alright, but too dam fucking expensive and too many fundamentalist liberals.

u.g.l.y. senior Alexandra Wallace. typical UC trailer trash... from the Central Valley:

that chick is a typical american trash girl, period. her very voice is so annoying. i couldn't even stand listening to her for 10 seconds.

yet she was admitted, and made it to senior-level status at a so-called "world-class university" such as u.g.l.y.

the usa is doomed because trailer trash like this is breedeing and becoming the "leaders of tomorrow"

you got a point there. I think she got into UCLA because the UC system will allow any dumb bitch who has at least a 3.0 but was a cheerleader or in some other extracurricular shit. i know lots of those types of bitches who got into Berkeley because of those reasons.

^^^ and the worst part of the fiasco: the punk-ass bitch administrators at u.g.l.y. refused to take any disciplinary action against the dirty whore

Messages In This Thread