rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GUY PUTS CHEATING WIFE ON BLAST THROUGH FACEBOOK

GUY PUTS CHEATING WIFE ON BLAST THROUGH FACEBOOK

[Image: attachment.jpg13550]   
In case the Attachment doesn't show

[Image: 1098389_707063559320167_1408528135_n.jpg]

This is what he wrote about it:

Quote:Quote:

So last night i found out some devastating news my wife Cristilyn of 3 years (the fake boob, fake blond at TGi Fridays in Torrance CA on Hawthone Blvd ) has been cheating on me with her manager while i have been on tour working hard trying to save money to buy us a house. Words can not describe how i feel right now i am broken BUT i have the heart to let it out because my whole life i have always kept stuff like this in and it almost killed me every time. I moved her from Arizona here when we met and took care of her, all you close friends or fans that have met her you guys know how much i loved her!!! i never lied to her or cheated on anything BUT i guess thats not enough. Guess thats why she got promoted and i was like a dumb ass on tour bragging how good she was doing at her company but she was not good at her job she was good on her back and knees. She has been sleeping with a guy named JASON LE General Manager at the same Location. Well all in all if you need a drink and a little extra on the side turns out this is the girl for you... Remember to ask for a Jack and coke (my favorite Drink ) and if you share this i would appreciate because hard working honest guys who are worth it would appreciate it all over the world. If you see me please don't ask me how i am doing this is me braking free from the pain.... I love my Dogs Lily and Hope my bands and my friends i will make it out of this OK... Elvis

Messages In This Thread