rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What working in a butcher shop has taught me...

What working in a butcher shop has taught me...

Quote: (07-29-2013 10:40 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Its great when you can find a good business role model young. I got the chance to work for a small 'out of the back of the house' business for a summer when I was 18 and the owners took the time to really train me, take me on sales calls and teach the 'why' about why they did things.

I was back in the neighbourhood 15 years later and looked them up. they now own 7 separate business and are multi millionaires. Same philosophy to their work.

It's kind of funny how that works out. The guys who take the time to take on training people and caring/teaching those beneath them turn out the most successful.

For all you hear about ruthless businessmen, the ones I will have the most respect for are the ones that have the discipline to mentor the next generation.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Messages In This Thread