rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PERU?

PERU?

Quote: (07-30-2013 01:16 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I've also heard mixed things a out Argentina. One of my boys just got back and he sent me a pic of a girl who was trying to get at him while he was down there and she was sexy as hell, and this kid isn't the type of kid to talk shit. He said he had lots of girls make passes at him, but he was out there with his girl.

Another friend of mine who doesn't typically do very well with girls did well in Argentina, again a close friend of mine who doesn't bullshit. He said Colombia was much harder for him.

I hear so many mixed opinions on Argentina. I'm gonna have to check the place out for myself. From my personal experience in the states, argentine girls have not been hard, but I know it's much different meeting them in the states and meeting them in Argentina.

I get along well with argentine people in general though. My last two roommates were argis. I seem to strangely find them. In Miami I randomly respond to an ad in Craigslist and ends up being an argentine guy needing a roommate. I definitely want to check it out in the next couple of years.

Based on your comments there is a good chance you will love it. I think a huge advantage for me was that I started in the extreme south and worked my way up. I had met many people from the country and clicked really well. By the time I hit the main cities, my frame was solid.

The majority of foreigners were having a really tough go at it. But like I said sometimes you just click in a place and can't explain it.

Messages In This Thread