rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy lady attacks everybody on NY train

Crazy lady attacks everybody on NY train

The black guy was being confrontational with her, saying "why you ugly bitch? that's what I said". She spat on his shoe then turned around to walk away from him. He followed her and physically manhandled her, setting off the crazy big time.

How many guys here would get drawn in an argument with someone "off" like that?. I say off cause her colour was deathly pale likely due to horrible makeup or some sort of illness. If you somehow got drawn into an argument with an obviously crazy zombified woman and she spat on your foot and walked away, how many of you would follow her to physically manhandle her?.

I've seen too many hood types pick on people they think can't fight back so before we unload on an obviously mentally ill person, let's examine the provocative behaviour on the part of a man that led to this incident.

Messages In This Thread