rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats on Your Bucket List?

Whats on Your Bucket List?

Recently I've come to terms with the fact that I'm pretty boring and have little aspirations. I make enough money to pay all my bills and save a decent amount. More money would allow me to purchase more exotic food, better quality stuff, and more vacations. I don't really mind either way, but in a sense that also scares me. I have fun learning new skills or traveling to new places, but I'm also able to have fun just reading books or screwing around on the internet.

That being said I find that we're always told to "follow our passion" or something along those lines, like your "soul mate" its just suggested that it appears without any trial/error. For game the best method is to follow a more successful man's advice to a T until you have the experience to fine tune your own system, for lifting you follow a beginners program and eventually you find out what works for you, for fashion you start with the essentials and eventually branch out. I want to just get as many ideas as I can and just start doing as much stuff as I possibly can and then start specializing my interests.

So I ask you guys: whats on your bucket list?

I've come up with some pretty generic stuff
- squat/dl 500, bench 315, OHP BW
- be ripped at >200lbs
- 'travel the world'
- hike a mountain
- learn a few languages
- learn the cuisines of a few different countries
- bang mad hoez

Messages In This Thread