rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

Quote: (07-28-2013 08:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't remember a single person who voiced a strong objection to the authenticity of his views.

I think legal and social structures evolved to protect women, and marriage is an anachronistic institution that can be a bad deal for a high-income guy. Marriage is no longer necessary to socially validate your relationship or get pussy. Meanwhile women earn decent money, and don't need man for support. That explains declining marriage rates.

So Forney's writing is plausible. But I don't understand young single guys complaining about marriage and "divorce rape". Many manosphere participants are broke travelers with nothing to lose. Roosh has the more credibility when he writes about irritating young D.C. skanks.

The bitterness in the Manosphere community bothers me. Forney's wife says he epitomizes the unemployed, leeching, deadbeat dad. Too many posts blame women for men's failures in school and work. People pile on when anyone posts a bizarre news story about a batshit crazy woman creating legal troubles for a man. The bitterness then extends beyond women, to gays and other minorities. At the extreme, you have the MGTOW movement where guys stop working and become celibate or patronize prostitutes. There are also Walter Mitty keyboard jockeys who brag about elite athleticism and affluence. It gives the impression of social misfits and losers.

But the Manosphere also shares support and wisdom. We have students, doctors, lawyers, farmers, gamblers, and athletes informed by real experience. Through stupidity and bad blue pill programming, many of us suffered bad love lives. These forums help.

Messages In This Thread