rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dr. Helen AMA at Reddit

Dr. Helen AMA at Reddit

Quote: (07-24-2013 02:16 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I saw that doc on the colorado lawyer who got put in jail because he couldn't keep up with his payments. And Iknowexactly is always mentioning imputed income, which is total bs. I just can't risk marrying a US chick. I do want a family at some point - there I said it - shoot me. lol.

To try to be honest, I have to say I don't have any knowledge of how frequently imputed income is used to ream a helpless, screaming manboob.

I do know I had a patient in my practice who was to be honest not really capable of making up such a complex story, and the capricious manner in which some clerk who was pretty clearly not a qualified accountant simply looked at some papers and declared "Oh you were a {professional redacted}, you should be making more."

Just in a few seconds, she reamed him out. No formula, no logic, just a women's "intuition" about what he "should' be making.

I too am in terror of post-divorce making $X per year, going into family court and hearing, " IKE, at one point working in an absolute hellhole with the most miserable conditions possible, you made 15X. "

"We're going to charge you child support based on 15X, so get back to work"

So I'll OWE money I never had. And penalties and interest on the money I never had.

Messages In This Thread