rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Jersey man convicted of sexually abusing sleeping woman on plane

New Jersey man convicted of sexually abusing sleeping woman on plane

Quote: (07-22-2013 01:52 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

I’m rethinking this question of whether sentences are too strict on sexual abuse.

When I’ve visited places in the US and abroad with low levels of sex crimes, the women were much easier to meet and progress with, and the interactions were way more comfortable and enjoyable. I recommend seeking these kinds of places out in your local areas.

There was at least one eyewitness to Aksal’s crime in a setting with lots of people, so we can be sure he’s guilty. Aside from what he’s done to the woman, the bigger picture is that he’s a disgrace to men everywhere and is cockblocking the rest of us by making women more defensive than a feminist ever could.

Life in prison and a $250,000 fine sounds good to me.

This is the worst possible solution to the problem you can come up with. Let us consider a criminal faced with several options. He wants to grope a woman and also wants to avoid jail. If you set the penalty of groping a woman the same as the penalty handed out for KILLING a woman, a certain percentage of the criminals are going to try to avoid jailtime by killing the girl they would have otherwise groped in order to avoid leaving a witness. The same is true with rape. Setting the penalty to life in prison for rape is going to turn more rapes into murders.

Messages In This Thread