rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watching Movies After Going Red Pill

Watching Movies After Going Red Pill

-I hate watching TV movies since there is clear hatred of men in like every film in that men get killed by the masses, making me as a man feel expendeble and disposable; pretty much action film, and if a female(s) dies, they make a big deal about it or they censor the death scene of the female.Even in Man of Steel they killed off both of Superman's father figures and left one of the two mother figure alive. They better bring back Russell Crowe's character.

-Then there is the disgusting emasculation of males by females; pretty much every romantic comedy.

-Movies try to make females look like they can go toe to toe with a male, or fit in with a male, a good example is catwoman from dark knight rises and Black Widow from The Avengers....we know in real life they are useless, but I'm guessing it is a beta/omega male fantasy since they want to submit to females and a feminist fantasy to feel like they can be equals or better than an alpha male.

Messages In This Thread