rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watching Movies After Going Red Pill

Watching Movies After Going Red Pill

Reasons why I don't like most movies anymore:

- I don't believe most romance plots, with the main guy being a beta or simply movie showing a love that could never exist in real world.

- I can't stand movies where the main guy is a super macho alpha but magically falls in love with a mediocre woman.

- I don't like movies with absurd kill counts any more. 99.99% of those kills are men and it shows how desentisized to the suffering of males as the expendable sex we have become. A woman's death is near always a tragedy, but no on gives a fuck about deaths of men. I hate how those movies define a mans worth only in how instrumental is he for disposing of other men (on behalf of some mediocre female)

- I hate how the villains are almost always alpha white guys with realistic red pill worldviews.

- I hate how white villains are shown to be woman beaters in most movies, for audience to give a reason to hate them, but heroes are pathetic white knights.

- I dislike knowing that in a horror movie the main female character will always survive no matter what. Reduces the tension. If the main character is a woman she will be close to a sole survivor. If the main character is a man he AND the main woman of the movie will survive.

- I dislike knowing that in a horror movie a black guy will never be the traitor (and not even a villain unless there is an even more sinister white villain). Reduces the tension.

- And I hate that there is a mandatory black guy in almost every movie even trough his character is always predictable and boring for the reasons stated above.

Messages In This Thread