rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Overlook the Online Content Markets - Pretty Solid Money!

Don't Overlook the Online Content Markets - Pretty Solid Money!

Quick question -- what would your recommend as a starting price for articles? I did a little writing before via wickedfire.com at .02/word. I was able to find plenty of customers, but it was hard to rack up any serious $$ at that rate. Plus, when I saw examples of the typical .02/word article, it was obvious that I was delivering far better quality than the average writer at that price point.

Do you ever raise your prices with a client once you've established a relationship? If I start out at a fairly low rate, would it be reasonable to bump up my prices once I've proven myself?

I plan on starting out by posting on IM forums like wickedfire, digital point, and warrior forum, both because I'm somewhat familiar with IM and because this feels like a relatively more appealing route than Freelancer/Odesk/etc. Any thoughts on how I should approach pricing? I would love to get up to the $30-$40+ per article level as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your help and thanks again for the very informative and inspiring thread.

Messages In This Thread