rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emma Roberts beta BF lets her get away with assualting her

Emma Roberts beta BF lets her get away with assualting her

Quote: (07-17-2013 12:17 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2013 08:16 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

I personally think the fact that he didn't press charges was beta. But the fact that dude got his ass kicked by a girl that probably doesn't even weigh 120 lbs is beta. All he would of had to do is pin her down until she calmed down or something like that so it doesn't leave any marks.

Have you ever pinned a woman down like that without leaving marks? If she is biting and punching him I don't think she will just lay there and not resist.

if you have her pinned down and sitting on top of her and holding down both her wrists and laugh while she struggles then she will have a hard time doing damage. (btw, i do this totally playfully and not at all violently)

It is hard to say what her game was, maybe she was full on crazy and out of control and going to stab him or scratch his eyes out. I think she was just trying to get his attention with this stunt though.

Messages In This Thread