rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you really want to make a difference...

If you really want to make a difference...

I've got a ton to learn, like many of us. Yet I do know one thing for sure, if someone is not receptive to being taught or open-minded, you're wasting your time and with a vibe killer. I remember earlier in spring we went out in a group of 3-4 guys, and I was talking to one of the guys I met that night, agreeing there was some decent talent to approach.

I opened this 6.5 at the back corner of the crowded bar, who had some other 7-low 8's around her and in no time I had this 6.5 sitting on my lap at the bar. Dude was trying to open the bartender and I told him; "whatever you do, don't ask her her name, make her excited enough, even in this busy environment to ask for yours first (per Bang..ty Roosh). Like clockwork, as soon as he got all excited to be talking to her, the moment he asked her name, even though she was all caught up filling drinks, she split to the other end of the bar to wipe the freakin bar down. fail.

He then proceeded to tell me I didn't know what I was sayin.. yea buddy, whatever, I've had good teachers. The funny part is after that the group of girls in relative proximity to me saw him get shot down, the kino with the 6.5 on my lap escalated mutually, and the other 7-8's zeroed in all around me, and were throwing a lot of looks my way. Didn't swoop but ended with a few #'s that night after all, thanks to using methods I learned from Roosh and the community here.

Messages In This Thread