rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did you escape/will escape from the jobless generation?

How did you escape/will escape from the jobless generation?

After college I travelled. I realized that all I wanted to do was travel, and that affiliate marketing was a plausible way to make this happen. I aggressively looked for and pursued people to mentor me. I found a solid mentor within my group of friends, and latched onto his every word.

I'm not necessarily saying to learn Affiliate Marketing, but figure out how you want to make money, and do whatever it takes to find a mentor who will teach you. Looking on the internet is not a good way to find a mentor... most people will NOT agree to this, as they have no incentive and have nothing to gain by helping you out. Being a mentor isn't some charity service... Finding a real mentor must be done in person. Honestly I sort of lucked out in the sense that my mentor was in my close group of friends, but I approached the situation properly. I told him that I'd listen to any advice he gave and actually go through with it. I did just that, and made money. Now we work together on projects.

Summary: do whatever you have to do to find a mentor. I don't think you can succeed without one. At least I wouldn't have if I tried without one.

Messages In This Thread