rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Shaming Works! Lady Gaga Skinny Again.

Fat Shaming Works! Lady Gaga Skinny Again.

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:16 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've always found Gaga sexy. I think she burned out a little - from the time she hit the charts, it was non-stop. I think she just said "fuck it" for a while, and indulged on all of the good stuff she had to say no to. She got tired of hitting the gym and just needed a break. Alicia Keys should use this as motivation. She never had a body as nice as Gaga's, but at her best, she was bangable. I don't think I could touch her now, even for a celebrity notch.

Not quite.

She she had to have hip replacement surgery, and I am sure that her doctors told her that she needed to lose a shitton of wieght if she wanted to continue doing athletic performances.

It's a shame that so much of her fame is derived from all of her goofy ass costumes and idiotic diva public personna. She really has a killer voice and tons of vocal range. We probably are going to have to wait until she is like 50 before she actually concentrates on her music and lives up to her artistic potential.

Messages In This Thread