rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The game changer that made girls fall in love with me

The game changer that made girls fall in love with me

yeah i mentally fuck girls, i get inside their heads.

most guys DO NOT do this. that's why the thread about resources is BS, it's the emotions that count and i'm the supplier. i deal out strong emotions like my own brand of drug. girl gets completely hooked.

i love you/i hate you, you're special/you're just like every other girl, i feel something around you i'm sure of it/i'm so confused, don't know what i think, i'm opening up/i can't open up, you're my slut/you're my princess, why do you do this to me? - great push/pull.

i throw logic out the window. it's more effective. talking about feelings is EXTREMELY HIGH VALUE to the girl when you dominate her completely in bed AND she knows or suspects you're banging other girls.

she will want you badly. she will need to possess you and you dangle yourself in front of her, always so close but so far.

telling a girl you're open to love with the right girl when she knows you're banging other girls is fucking powerful. always tell her 'baby, you're different'.

she will fight hard for the CHANCE that you may one day give her exclusivity.

all the other guys who put her up a pedastal stand no chance.

Messages In This Thread