rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The game changer that made girls fall in love with me

The game changer that made girls fall in love with me

Quote: (07-10-2013 01:50 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I never understood the whole "I don't care about the girl as long as I get my nut" mentality.

I want to destroy their entire belief system regarding sex. I strive to be the best she has every had in bed. Thats what keeps them coming back for more, regardless of how I treat them after. That is what makes her friends curious about me. That is what allows me to keep fucking other girls in the rotation while being completely honest about it. That is how you go from seduction to the complete domination of their psyche. If the question was how does one "win" the game, that is answer.

It is truly amazing what you can get away with once you make a female addicted to sex with you.

I have a problem with some girls that I'm too good in bed. Sometimes it's better to be not so good in bed because then they won't cling to you.

You have to strike a balance that keeps them at the edge of their seat.

I'm kind of like the Great American Scream machine: Parts of me are really tall and they keep coming back for more.

Messages In This Thread