rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The game changer that made girls fall in love with me

The game changer that made girls fall in love with me

I just had this revelation myself. OP is 100% correct.

I had people over recently and posted some pics on FB of it. This chick I'm just acquaintances with likes one of the pics (7-7.5, great body as she literally works out 7 days a week), I send her a message on facebook asking why she wasn't there (I didn't invited her). We chat for a while, I get her number, and 6 days later she invites me over. I used those 6 days to employ the best text game I could and it worked like a charm (thanks Roosh)!

I get to her house and she grabs me as soon as I walk in the door and starts making out with me. She literally tried to pull me in the bedroom before I even sat down (mind you this is the first time we've ever hung out other than a couple years ago once with a group of people). I was stone sober and her kid was still awake so I told her not right now, I want to get a few beers in first, so lets relax for a minute. This just made her want me more. I pound 4 beers in a little over a half hour and her kid is asleep, then it's on.

She pulls me in the bedroom and we start going at it. For the first time my inner game was working for me. I kept telling myself the things I've learned here and from CH, "You are the prize! Bang her like it's your last bang! It's a privilege for her to be with you right now!" All the things I've never thought about myself as a beta. My goodness did they work! I went for almost 3 hours like a MF BOSS! I haven't went that long in probably 10 years, and I gave it to her good. My frame made it possible because I had no negativity to me and had confidence in myself. I don't have a great body nor am I hung, but that didn't matter to her and she was moaning loud as hell even though her kid was asleep 20 feet away. When I needed a break, she went down on me like it was her job. When we were done she started mumbling some stuff about how much she liked me but I cut her off as to not make it awkward and I just held her tight.

Ever since then this chick is absolutely in love with me! I seriously think she would marry me if I asked her. I can't believe how much a change of mind and a little belief in myself changed things. Never again will I be an insecure chump in bed. Man, I wish I could go back in time!

Messages In This Thread