rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is the biggest hamster I've seen in a long time

This is the biggest hamster I've seen in a long time

I challenge anyone to become fat eating only natural, traditional foods (i.e. meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, nuts, sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, etc...)

It's basically fucking impossible. Real food fills you up and is not addictive. No one gets up in the middle of the night to satisfy a craving for grilled chicken and asparagus.

These fatties are fat for the simple reason that they're addicted to junk food: carbs and sugar. They funnel this shit into their mouths every waking hour of the day and wonder why they can't lose weight.

Most of these women are so delusional and/or oblivious that they probably don't even realize how much junk food they actually consume in the form of snacks. So they really believe that diets don't work, because they will eat healthy meals but then consume 1500-2000 calories worth of sugary junk food throughout the day.

This is another reason that being fat is highly correlated with stupidity. If you're too dumb to recognize that grazing on junk food all day has negative consequences, guess what's going to happen to your body?

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread