rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Katie Hopkins - Masterful Trolling Recognized

Katie Hopkins - Masterful Trolling Recognized

Quote: (07-05-2013 10:34 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

I watched the three videos and I must say I agree with her on everything, but watching them makes me feel like these people and I are not members of the same species because our thoughts and opinions differ so much.

Warning: If you're home, trying to relax and have a nice a calm evening do not watch that last video, the men there will make you want to wage war and kill people.

I know what you mean regarding not feeling even remotely similar to these people. Remember though, they probably don't really, truly believe what they're saying. They're saying what they THINK the public wants to hear. Sadly, judging by my facebook, they're right, at least in regard to the name thing. However, one must also keep in mind that facebook self-polices in regards to non-P.C stuff by threat of social death and ostracization, therefore I don't even think my facebook friends are being honest with themselves - just echoing what they're friends said. This is mostly girls by the way.

On your second point, I did warn that watching the men would make you punch your computer screen! Especially the black M.P - he is PATHETIC!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread