rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bestiality Brothels in Germany , another " Lifestyle Choice "

Bestiality Brothels in Germany , another " Lifestyle Choice "

Quote: (07-04-2013 09:01 PM)j r Wrote:  

Who cares? You have two choices. You can have a free society where people are free to do whatever they want as long as they are not harming other people. Or you can have a tightly regulated society where some authority gets to decide right and wrong.

False dichotomy. I can both be for a free society and be against people having sex with animals, or men having sex with men.

Step one, we can abolish all marriage laws. This is for freedom.

Step two, people can publicly shame (and political leaders should do this in their speeches) faggots and animal fuckers. People shamed this way will become outcasts and not a single arrest will be made.

Thus the problem is solved - people can do as they please, yet they will still face consequences for their behavior.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread