rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men's sexual peak at 18?

Men's sexual peak at 18?

Quote: (07-05-2013 11:15 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

We all know this is the other side of the bullshit myth that women-peak-sexually-at-35. Even though I'm quick to point the finger at feminist propaganda for this (it's partly a device for disarming the male sexuality, especially of men in 30s and 40s, that they fear so much), I also think the problem may stem from what they mean by "sexual peak."

By "peak," do they mean desperate for alpha cock (because the clock is ticking loud) and, when they do come across it, know how to handle it deftly (from two decades of riding the carousel)? That peak is plausibly 35.

Or, by "peak," do they mean looking their best, most likely to produce healthy offspring, most appealing to the opposite sex, filled with life and a joie de vivre that--relatively uncorrupted by that hard, bitter edge that increases with every passing year--renders their physical beauty that much more irresistible to men? To say that comes at 35 is laughable.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

I smashed a smoking hot 34 y.o. brunette, volumptous, Romanian MILF a few years ago whom I gamed in work. To say that she was irresistible is frankly putting it mildly. Lets just say she thought me a thing or two. [Image: banana.gif]

Never write off the MILFs.

Messages In This Thread