rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women even like men, or only their resources?

Do women even like men, or only their resources?

One thing I'm noticing as I get older is that I have less and less hope of having one woman satisfy all my female companionship needs. Even though I bond strongly and like to keep chicks around, the hotter ones are so much younger than me ( 25+ years) that there's no way they have the wisdom to have any real interesting viewpoints.

I want a submissive young chick who's primary purpose is to serve my sexual needs, than a somewhat older one that has developed more character to actually talk with. I don't really like hanging out with guys outside of work projects. I'm not into a lot of stereotypical male behavior like watching sports or drinking. It looks like to get the younger one I have to have it set so she's completely dependent on me economically, any nagging or hard-to-get stuff and she's nexted.

I know the rhetoric that women don't develop past 14 or 21 or whatever, I don't agree with that, after about 10 years of their looks fading (late 30's) some of them develop a nice sweetness.

Messages In This Thread