rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women even like men, or only their resources?

Do women even like men, or only their resources?

Quote: (07-04-2013 04:01 PM)planz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2013 03:44 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

So do women even really like guys, or do they just want what they can get out of them while it is there? Women don't seem to really like men as people in the same way a guy is attracted to a women because of who she is as a person and not what stuff she has.

I think subconsciously women like men for their resources. Its in their nature as women provide children for the man and expects the man to provide money, food, shelter, etc. in return. Its a messed up exchange becuase you would think that a relationship should be built on love/romance. But women see it as, "love is fine.. but it won't pay for the rent."

One more thing to consider: I have talked to old guys who lived in the 50s. They told me that the women back then weren't gold diggers as they are now. Women back then, according to them, were prized for their virtue. So it's no surprise to see couples still together after 50 or 60 years of marriage while marriages nowadays don't last even a month anymore.

Every guy back then offered the same thing. Women had to me choose more wisely in the actual person it seems.

Messages In This Thread