rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated]

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated]

Great Post THC, very impressive! I was curious how you were going to upload all those pie charts to the forum but you did it well.

Quote: (06-29-2013 02:36 PM)scotian Wrote:  

There's so many good memories man, I hope we meet up again traveling in the future. Actually, I was over on the Naughty Nomad forum to check out what our good buddy Dash has been up to and I noticed an interesting thread over there: G Manifesto [Edit: THC] is indeed full of shit: http://naughtynomad.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1045

The amount of THC hate going on over there is incredible, at least our buddy Dash (who THC and I both met in Manila) is sticking up for him. To the hater/doubters over on NN, get over it, the guy is doing his thing, maybe its not your thing, maybe you can't get women like he can (I know I can't), you guys seem like immature whiners. Just because you guys don't want to or can't rack up the numbers he is, isn't a good reason to post a thread hating on the guy. He's pulling some some really high quality girls (the ones he spends more time with) as well as some that aren't really too hot but definitely bangable by any red blooded man's standards, I've seen him do it numerous times. Myself, I didn't want to spend so much time and energy chasing women and I wasn't getting the higher quality women that THC was, but did I hate on the guy? Hell no, I partied with him, encouraged him, winged with him and got hooked the fuck up by him multiple times.

Instead of trashing the guy, why don't you go to SE Asia and meet up and party with him? I can guarantee that if you do, you'll have a great time, party a lot and he'll hook you up with girls, he's done so with several RVF members, THC isn't happy until everyone in the crew gets laid. I know it may sound unbelievable to some people that he is racking up that many notches, and before I went to SE Asia I would have doubted it too, but I've been there and seen THC in action and the guy is 100% legit. As I said above, I don't know how he does it, I certainly can't keep up with him but the guy can drink like a fish and has the sex drive of a rabid banshee.

Anyway, if THC wants to come on here and defend himself against the haters, that's all good but I know he's already met lots of RVF members and they can all vouch for him so you haters can keep trash talking, we know who's legit.

I'm really not surprised that people are doubting him. I was actually curious in the past why no one had brought up any doubt; the numbers he throws around are obviously unusual.

I went out with THC several times at night, and he really is a master at his craft. I remember one night in BKK on Khao San where he did not pull a girl for the night. One night! It was so strange to see because he had pulled every night before that we had gone out. I don't remember the exact details but basically he spent a significant amount of time with this girl that ended up being crazy so he ditched her. He was actually going to go to Insanity at around 2:30AM and I'm sure he would have successfully shored if he had gone, but I suggested maybe he call it a night and rest (Please correct me if I am remembering it wrong). I'm certain he banged someone the next day.

Spend one full night with THC, and you will know he is legit.

Girls in SEA love his look/body language, and he games here perfectly. How much he has adapted his game in the 9 months, I don't know as I did not meet him when he first arrived.

Messages In This Thread