rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated]

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated]

Scotian pointed me to an interesting read on the NaughtNomad forum G Manifesto [Edit: THC] is indeed full of shit

Apparently someone on the NN forum thinks I'm G manifesto. Well, I'm not. He continues with some charming flattery:

Quote:007 Game Wrote:

Someone with a pathology that needs to be seriously examined by professionals.

So he's either a liar or a phycopat or both.

Or as I said, he's a very sick individual with absolutely no life.

Hahaha, if I ever write a book I'm using these quotes on the cover.

If anybody who knows him is reading this, I'm willing to fly anywhere to meet with him and verify. He probably does travel and does have money and does have game and bang alot BUT he's jacking up his numbers.

I'd love to meet this guy, I'd find out if it's true or not in 20 seconds.

Well buddy, I'm here in Manila right now, I'm staying at a sweet pad in Makati and I'm pulling hot girls every day. If you want to come see me doing this in person, you're more than welcome to come to Manila asap and meet up with me.

Another fun quote I liked from that thread is this one:

Quote:RockingForever Wrote:

To bang 150 women you'd have to meet much more than that as there's just no way you bang every girl you have a date with, meet at a club or even invite to your apartment

Well in fact there is a way and I do it. Besides maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, the only times I didn't close was when I didn't like the girl. That's why I'm TravelHardcore not TravelMediocre.

Messages In This Thread