rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bouncer Q&A about nightlife girls & game

Bouncer Q&A about nightlife girls & game

Where I'm from there are a few decent spots, but you have to do your HW before wasting precious time entering an establishment, blowing $$ on a cover to survey, etc. A few places in particular, where you see some of the finer talent on occasion, have bouncing staffs that just suck, and ultimately ruin the vibe.

I've seen my buddy get ousted for making the place pop off, turning the whole damn place into a happening party (lounge small club). He called some cockblocking bitch an expletive that no one around heard, she went to bouncers and tattled and they white-knight dragged his ass out. Dumb move for their establishment IMO.

No less, same bouncing staff works out at largest area gym and these clowns cock block full force during the day too. So gay.

I watched at the other place (a bar with dance DJ), a bouncer put on lifting gloves just to remove some dude who was slightly stumbling. He choked him from behind and dragged him out.. twice the size of this dude. And commenced to bloody the shit out of his face while the cop standing guard out front turned his head till he was done, then they arrested the dude after that. Again, total b.s.

Most of the bouncers where I'm from tend to think they're the shit unfortunately and unless you're a meat head and in their clan, they view you more as the competition for the pussy they never pull and drool over, rather than respectful bar clientele who make the market in the bar. [Image: tard.gif]

For this reason, I pretty much go for a 3-5 bar stop by semi-dive bars until I find one with prospectable talent... unless of course travelling elsewhere out of town.

Messages In This Thread