rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated]

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated]

THC,
Just wow! Simply outstanding report/DS! The bar for epic data sheet are being constantly raised in here! Not only is this one of the finest reports I've seen in the 3 years I've been here, but you've turned it into almost a scientific presentation with your beautiful pie charts! You had me captivated, reading every word with a lot of interest and made me relive some of my own experiences, specially in Phuket as I stayed a week in that Tiger hotel, right above that Tiger club. Awesome times indeed!

I'm also very curious about Indonesian girls as I keep on hearing/reading that they are some of the most exotic and beautiful in all of a Asia and the world. Btw, I hope you've posted about your epic stories on your site! Also, ever thought of writing a book with all the incredible and interesting stories you've accumulated along your travels? IMO, it would be quite a success!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories man!

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread