rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Business Partner Thread

The Business Partner Thread

Quote: (06-27-2013 02:40 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

YMG, no offense, but you seem to be in a lot of different projects. For me, I would expect my business partner to make our project a priority.

No offense taken.

CLARIFICATION

1. Project 1 and Project 3 - I am looking for a contractor or freelancer to do paid work for me. Not a business partner for these.

2. Project 2 - This is a JV for a product - NOT for a venture or company. The entire timeline of this project is 4-8 weeks and would not require a full time commitment from either party, given the systems I've put in place for the product creation process.

Your reaction to want full commitment from a partner is the correct reaction - if we were launching a company together.

In contrast, this is a digital information product and I have the virtual assistants/labor in place to execute this specific project without a 100% time commitment to it. I am not expecting YOU to have a 100% time commitment to this project either.

I would also be bringing capital to the table to finance copywriting and video production (see above).

--

Let me know if this clarifies things at all.

-

Messages In This Thread